Terms used in the Regulations mean:
1. Client - a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the specific legal provisions of which grant legal capacity, which orders within the Shop;
2. Consumer - in accordance with art. 22  of the Civil Code means a natural person making a legal transaction with an entrepreneur not directly related to its business or professional activity.
3. Civil Code - the Act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended);
4. Regulations - these Regulations defining the general terms and conditions of sale and the rules of providing electronic services as part of the Forest Legend online store;
5. Online Store (Store) - an Internet service available at https://www.forest-legend.com, through which the Customer may, in particular, place Orders;
6. Goods - products presented in the Online Store;
7. Sales contract - a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between Forest Legend and the Customer, concluded using the Store's website;
8. Consumer Rights Act - Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827);
9. The Act on the provision of electronic services - the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended);
10. Order - Customer's declaration of intent, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and number of the Goods.
II General provisions
1. These Regulations define the rules of using the online store available at https://www.forest-legend.com
2. These Regulations are the regulations referred to in art. 8 of the Act on the provision of electronic services.
3. The Forest Legend online store at https://www.forest-legend.com is run by Forest Legend Dariusz Mikrut, registered at ul. Olimpijska 2, 81-538 Gdynia, NIP: 586-160-30-56, REGON: 191379741. Economic activity is registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG), kept by the Minister competent for economy.
4. These Regulations specify in particular:
- rules for registering and using an account as part of an online store;
- conditions and rules for submitting orders via e-mail as part of an online store;
- the principles of concluding Sales Agreements with the use of services provided as part of the Online Store.
6. In order to use the online store, the Customer should gain access to a computer station or terminal device with access to the Internet.
7. In accordance with applicable law, Forest Legend reserves the right to limit the provision of services via the Online Store to persons who have reached the age of 18 years. In this case, potential customers will be notified of the above.
8. Customers can access these Regulations at any time via the link found on the main page of the https://www.forest-legend.com website and download it and print it out.
III. Rules for using the Online Store
1. Registration as part of the Online Store is optional. The customer may place an order without registering at the Store, after reading these Regulations and accepting them.
Registration takes place by completing and accepting the registration form, available on one of the Store's websites
The condition of registration is to agree to the content of the Regulations and provide personal data marked as mandatory.
Forest Legend may deprive the Customer of the right to use the Online Store, as well as limit its access to some or all of the Online Store's resources, with immediate effect, if the Customer violates the Regulations, in particular when the Customer:
- during registration in the online store, he provided false, inaccurate or out-of-date data, misleading or violating the rights of third parties,
- committed an online violation of personal rights of third parties, in particular the personal rights of other customers of the online store,
- allow other behaviors that will be recognized by Forest Legend for conduct contrary to applicable law or general principles of using the Internet or harming the reputation of Forest Legend.
A person who has been deprived of the right to use the online store can not register again without the prior consent of Forest Legend
2. In order to ensure the security of transmission of messages and data in relation to the services provided on the Website, the Online Store takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of threat to the security of services provided, in particular measures to prevent the unauthorized collection and modification of personal data sent on the Internet .
3. The customer is obliged in particular to:
- use the Online Store in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force on the territory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as the general principles of using the Internet.
- non-delivery and non-forwarding of content prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, defamatory or violates personal rights and other rights of third parties,
- use the Online Store in a way that does not interfere with its operation, in particular through the use of specific software or devices,
- failure to take actions such as: sending or placing unsolicited commercial information (spam) as part of the Online Store,
- using the Online Store in a way that is not inconvenient for other clients and for Forest Legend,
- use of all content included in the Online Store only for personal use
IV. Procedure for the conclusion of the Sales Agreement
1. In order to conclude a Sales Agreement via the Online Store, go to the website https://forest-legend.com and select the Goods taking further technical steps based on the messages displayed to the Customer and the information available on the website.
2. The selection of ordered goods by the customer is made by adding them to the basket.
3. While placing the Order - until the button confirming the Order placement is pressed - the Customer has the possibility to modify the entered data and the selected Product. To do this, follow the messages displayed to the Client and the information available on the website.
4. After providing the Customer using the Online Store with all the necessary data, a summary of the placed Order will be displayed. The summary of the placed Order will include, among othersdescription of selected goods or services, total price and all other costs.
5. In order to send an Order, it is necessary to accept the content of the Regulations, provide personal data marked as mandatory and press the button confirming the submission of the Order.
6. Information about the Goods provided on the Store's websites constitute an offer within the meaning of art. 66 of the Civil Code. Sending the Order by the Customer is a declaration of will to conclude a Sales Agreement with Forest Legend, in accordance with the Regulations. The contract is treated as concluded with the moment of receipt of the Customer's order to the Online Store's IT system, provided that the Order is in accordance with the Regulations. After the conclusion of the contract, the Customer receives an e-mail confirming all essential elements of the Order.
7. The sales contract is concluded in Polish, with the content in accordance with the Regulations.
8. Customers can access these Regulations at any time via the link found on the main page of the https://www.forest-legend.com website and download it and print it out.
Consolidation, security and sharing of order data and General Terms and Conditions (sales regulations) is done via e-mail. You can view earlier orders under your account after logging in.
1. Delivery of the Goods takes place in the territory of the Republic of Poland and to selected countries abroad of the Republic of Poland and takes place at the address indicated by the Customer while placing the Order.
2. Delivery of the ordered Goods is carried out through a courier company. Delivery costs will be indicated at the time of placing the Order.
3. The time of delivery depends on the choice of delivery method and method of payment and is counted from the moment of placing the order. Until then, add the carrier's time to deliver the parcel.
4. Damage to the Product caused during delivery.
In the case of consumer distance shopping, our Store always bears the risk of accidental damage or loss of goods in transit. If the goods are delivered with obvious damage during transport, we kindly ask you to report such defect to the supplier and contact us as soon as possible. The delay in filing such a complaint or establishing a contact has no consequences for your statutory claims and their satisfaction, in particular for your rights under statutory warranty for defects (point IX of the Regulations). Faster notification of noticed damage during transport is for us help in the recovery of our own claims against the carrier or transport insurer.
In the case of a Customer who is not also a Consumer: the risk of accidental damage or loss of the Goods passes from the Online Store to the Buyer at the time of entrusting the Goods to the carrier involved in the carriage of goods of a given type or the person designated by the Buyer or courier.
VI. Prices and methods of payment
1. Commodity prices are given in Polish zloty and include all components, including VAT.
2. The customer has the option to pay the price:
- traditional transfer to the account number of Deutsche Bank PBC SA PL81191010482624239965050001
- cash on delivery (additional fees may apply)
- PayPal payment
- payment in the Dotpay system
- payment by VISA and MasterCard
Settlement of transactions by payment card and e-transfer is carried out via Dotpay.pl
ATTENTION! During the transaction with the use of a payment card, the system may request verification of the card holder by entering the three-domain authorization code or the code on the card - CVV2 (Visa), CVC2 (MasterCard). It is located on the back of the credit or debit card in the signature bar. These are the last three digits of the number placed there.
VII The right to withdraw from the contract
1. Pursuant to the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014, the consumer has the right to withdraw from a distance contract, without giving a reason and without incurring costs, except for the costs specified in art. 33, art. 34 of Consumer Law.
2. The deadline to withdraw from a distance contract is 14 days from the date of delivery of the item, and it is sufficient to send a statement before its expiry.
3. The declaration on withdrawal from the contract may be submitted by the Consumer on a form, the model of which is attached as Annex 2 to the Consumer Law, on the form available at http://forest-legend.com/img/cms/Formularz zwrot.pdf or in another written form in accordance with the Consumer Law.
4. The store will confirm to the consumer by e-mail (provided at the conclusion of the contract and another, if given in the submitted statement) receipt of a declaration of withdrawal from the contract.
5. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the contract is considered void.
6. The consumer is obliged to return the item to the store immediately, but no later than 14 days from the date on which he withdrawn from the contract. To meet the deadline, all you have to do is return the item before its expiry.
7. The consumer sends back the items being the subject of the contract, from which he resigned at his own expense and risk.
8. The consumer is liable for the decrease in the value of the object being the subject of the contract and resulting from using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
The Seller shall promptly, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract submitted by the Consumer return to the Consumer all payments made by him, including the cost of delivering the item, and if the Consumer has chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest usual delivery method offered by the Seller , The Seller will not reimburse the Consumer for additional costs in accordance with art. 33 Consumer Law.
9. The store refunds the payment using the same method of payment as used by the consumer, unless the consumer has explicitly agreed to a different payment method, which does not involve any costs for him.
10. The Store may withhold reimbursement of the payment received from the Consumer until receipt of the item back or delivery by the Consumer of proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first.
11. To the consumer in accordance with art. 38 of the Consumer Law is not entitled to withdraw from the contract in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller has no control and which may occur before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract; in which the object of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs.
VIII Complaints about the Goods
Applies to a Customer who is a Consumer:
1. We are obliged to deliver goods free from defects. The statutory liability law for defects in sold goods (warranty for defects) applies to the extent specified in art. 556 and art. 556  -556  and subsequent Civil Code.
2. Complaints can be submitted:
- in writing to the following address: FOREST LEGEND Dariusz Mikrut, Olimpijska 2, 81-538 Gdynia
- via e-mail to the following address: allegro @@ forest-legend.com
- or using the contact form available on the Store website
3. In the case of exercising rights under the warranty - if we deem it necessary to consider the complaint, you are obliged to deliver defective goods at your own expense to the above-mentioned postal address.
4. We are responsible for the warranty if a physical defect is found before the expiration of two years from the date of delivery of goods to you. If the object of sale is a used movable item, the liability under the warranty is one year from the date of its issuance.
5. In the complaint, it is recommended (1) to provide information regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of the defect; (2) specification of a request regarding the method of removing the defect (replacement of the good with a new one, repair of goods, reduction of price, withdrawal from the contract - if the defect is significant); and (3) providing contact details of the complaining party - this will facilitate and accelerate the complaint handling process through the Store. The recommendations specified in the previous sentence are only in the form of non-binding guidelines and in no way affect the effectiveness of complaints submitted without taking into account the recommended information.
Applies to a Customer who is not a Consumer at the same time:
In the case of a Sales Agreement concluded with a Customer who is not also a Consumer, pursuant to art. 558 § 1 of the Civil Code, the liability of the Online Store under the warranty for defects of the Goods is excluded. This exclusion is ineffective in the case of fraudulent concealment by us.
IX Complaints regarding the provision of electronic services
1. Forest Legend takes action to ensure fully correct operation of the Online Store, to the extent that results from current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove within a reasonable time any irregularities reported by customers.
2. The customer may notify us of any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the Online Store website. Irregularities related to the functioning of the Store should be reported electronically to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. In a complaint regarding irregularities related to the functioning of the Online Store website, please indicate the type and date of occurrence of the irregularity.
4. We undertake to respond to the complaint promptly, no later than within 14 days from the date of its submission.
X Out-of-court ways to handle complaints and redress
1. Please be advised that there are opportunities to use extrajudicial ways to deal with complaints and redress. Making use of them is voluntary and can only take place if both parties of the dispute agree.
- The Consumer may request the initiation of proceedings regarding out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes regarding the concluded Sales Agreement to the Trade Inspection, in accordance with art.36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws 2001 No. 4, item 25, as amended).
- The consumer may also submit a request for recognition of a dispute regarding the concluded Sales Agreement by a permanent arbitration court operating at the relevant voivodeship inspectorate of the Trade Inspection, pursuant to Art. 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on the Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws 2001 No. 4, item 25, as amended).
- The European Commission also provides a platform for online dispute resolution between Consumers and Entrepreneurs (ODR platform). It is available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
2. Detailed information on the settlement of consumer disputes, including the Consumer's option of out-of-court complaint handling, redress and access rules to these procedures are available at the premises and websites of the Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection and at the address https: // uokik .gov / spory_konsumenckie.php.
XI Final provisions
1. The competent court for resolving disputes with Consumers is the court having territorial jurisdiction according to the applicable provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
2. Settlement of any disputes arising between Forest Legend and a Customer who is not a Consumer is subject to a court having jurisdiction over our registered office.
3. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of applicable law shall apply, in particular the provisions of the Act of 23 April 1964. The Civil Code (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121, as amended) and the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827). In the event of any inconsistency of these Regulations with the rights of customers and provisions resulting from generally applicable provisions, generally applicable provisions of Polish law apply.